Hack The Planet Hack The Planet

Like me ^^

I'm cleverer than a lot of the people in my class, in science and computing, and I learn hacking. Oh well, good flash.

The Clock Massacre The Clock Massacre

I give you a ten because I like Invader Zim .. but Gir didnt move his legs or anything, the blood coming out of the clocks' heads was unrealistic, it was just a scribble of red that was tweened until it got bigger then disappeared. And where's MelonClock's gun's muzzle flash?

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

I am your master and I command you to make more!=D

Make more .. I love the Zim cartoon and now the night-time NickToons sucks because they dont have Invader Zim anymore >:( This movie was perfect, exactly like the real IZ cartoon! Same voices, flawless animation, same personalities too, lol ..
5/5, and 10/10

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Cool.

1. The post about the game leads to a virus page.
2. This rocks!

The Newgrounder The Newgrounder

YOURE the noob

9 year old people are not stupid, and for this very reason im blowing the hateful whistle because you are hateful to newbies and 9 year old people

FUCKIN-X responds:

This movie was a joke, hateful people are the KKK.

N00bkebob #13 N00bkebob #13

racist tho

as much as NoobQueen's movie was saying dont be racist, the exact same movie was being racist at the same time ... whistle blown.

N00bNation responds:

no it wasnt.
the message was that what was shown was wrong.

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

10/10 5/5

D'oh fish - LMAO! and then the Woohoo! at the end! :D and the dancing cannons and when mario dances .. its just sooooo funny

Another CS movie Another CS movie

You are officially 1337!

no one can make a flash as good as this in one day without being 1337. you are officially flash 1337! and interactivity is 1 due to the play button, rofl!

Badger frees some slaves Badger frees some slaves

not worth anything

Graphics - You gotta be joking! You cant expect a high score on graphics when you dont even TRY to do lip-sync, or make the characters even move their arms or legs! Plus the stupid fat-ass badger shaking (I bet that fat ass badger is you. After all, you are called Fat_Badger)
Style - You have no style at all.
Sound - Ok this is horrible. First of all, when the people speak, its a stupid text-to-speech bot doing the voice! Dont you have any friends to do voices for you? Oh, yeah, I forgot that you had no friends. Never will have.
Violence - This is not really needed, it doesnt have to be violent. But its so crap it cant possibly be violent.
Interactivity - Not needed either, especially if its a movie, but some good movies have interactivity, and this is too crap to be one of those movies.
Humour - Oh PLEASE!!
Overall - 0.
Description of result:
Never make flash again!

FatBadger responds:

"(I bet that fat ass badger is you. After all, you are called Fat_Badger)"

Yes I am a real Badger with legitimate computer skillz.

Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex!!!! Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex!!!!

lucky 2.

you r lucky 2 get a 2. and btw, its ANAL sex, not bum sex, kiddo.